“Stress should be a powerful driving force, not an obstacle.” Bill Phillips
The Board of School Education Haryana(BSEH), Bhiwani declared the result of class 12 on June 15, 2022. The total overall pass percentage is 87.08% for regular students and 73.28% for private candidates. Rohtak girl Kajal tops. Congratulations to all students who succeed as per their expectations. The result brings happiness for those who achieved their target and it’s a moment of stress and anxiety for those who underperformed as per their expectations. We are worried for those who didn’t perform well. So, please share this article within your groups to avoid any mishappening.
Image: Indian Express
Tensions about results, performance in the results, and what to do after the results have gripped students, parents, and teachers. The parents’ thoughts were taken over by fears of result-related suicides. It’s unfortunate, but it’s true. After the result is known, this is the critical moment to handle the problem. As a result, everyone is wondering how to deal with exam result anxiety. Today, I have decided to write something which can bring relief to students and parents whose kids didn’t perform well in the HBSE result for class 12.
“Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, No matter how difficult, No matter how unfair, You will do more than simply survive. You will thrive despite it.” Joel Osteen
Your parents’ expectations of your performance are sincere. It’s a normal process because of so many aspects, such as social, peers, neighbours, and, of course, your future. “Just relax” is the best advice for both parents and children. The following are some tips for students and parents which will be helpful for both:
Be alert to changes in your child’s behavior in the next two-three days
- Always be vigilant: Be alert for any signs that may indicate that your child is going through some mental stress. He/She keeps himself away from friends and doesn’t tdoesn’troper diet. Therefore, spend some days with your child to avoid mishappening.
- Create a positive e environment: Parents must create an environment where your Matheran reveals his feelings.
- Encourage your child to express his feeling about the result and try to find the right solution for him.
- Don’t compel the children to go to friends if they are not feeling comfortable in friends’ company.
- Take leave to leave our office and spend time with your kid.
- Always be supportive and talk about the topics he likes to listen to.
- Consult the psychologist if you can’t handle the situation.
- Schools should organise a PTM immediately after the result. Schools should organise a counseling sessions to relieve their students from the aftereffects of exams.
How can parents assist their children to cope with the stress of exam results?
- Understand your child’s weaknesses and strong points to plan for his future.
- Discuss it with your child about his interests and problems.
- Ask your child to take the result positively. Console him for his poor performance.
- Take your children out on summer vacation to divert their attention.
- If they don’t understand their interests and hidden talents, they should take the help of a counselor.
- Always use positive language; ‘Don’t worry beta, you tried well and will improve next time.’
- Don’t compare your child with others, as every child is different. Just compare their performance with their previous results and try to improve the performance.
- Parents always support their children and let it continue at the time or result.
Related Articles on English Grammar:
- 12 Tenses in English Grammar: The Beginning of the English Learning Language
- English Grammar: Active and Passive Voices with Examples of 12 Tenses
- Direct and Indirect Speech: Steps & Rules to Change Narration
- Modal Auxiliaries for all Classes: PDF
- Articles in English: The Beginning of Learning English Grammar PDF
How can students overcome the stress of results?
- Assess your performance and try to improve it next time.
- Talk to your friends and share your feelings.
- Plan for the future instead of thinking too much about the result.
- Talk to your teachers for future action on admission after your school.
- Have good food and sound sleep.
- Never compare yourself with others and get frustrated. Just think of your performance and compare it with the previous one.
- Do research on your future course.
- Work out your hidden talents.
- Learn from your mistakes instead of criticising yourself.
- Failures and unexpected results provide you an opportunity to reevaluate your strategies for the future. Always focus on your weak points and learn how to improve your techniques.
- Don’t take your parents’ advice seriously. Cool down and relax with friends.
- Even if you fail, the wastage of one never matters. Start a new season with new friends. Things will be all right soon.
- If you still feel depressed, consult your doctor or counselor.
A Word from RLE Mission on Students’ Result
Dear Students, don’t worry about your results as it is a regular exercise every year. Identify your strengths and move ahead to succeed in your life, as it is the greatest gift God has ever given to us. Enjoy it. %age never matters; it’s your talents that will help you to succeed in your life. Send me a message if you are stressed about your results. I am always with you. God Bless You.