There is a three-tier system in school education in India. Elementary education is the beginning of secondary education, and class 10 is the most important stage for students to succeed in senior school. Furthermore, CBSE and all other Indian boards consider class 10 to be a board class. The psychological factor of fear of exams comes in the way of appearing in the first board exams. Students are not trained mentally to appear in board examinations. So, Class 10 Board Exams are a very important part of a student’s life if they want to do well in school in the future.
Which path do you want to take after Class 10? Although I see no difference between the class 10 board exams and your class 9 exams, the situation is exaggerated by referring to them as board exams, and students are under pressure from board exams only because of psychological pressure created by various sections of society and even teachers. When you got good grades, your parents assumed it was your talent without knowing what you were interested in.
- So, treat your Class 10 exams as you would any other exam. Admission to the next class in our system requires good grades.
- As a result, class 10 becomes crucial for you and your family.
- Class 10 board exams can serve as psychological training in some ways, as they improve your resilience under pressure. It could help you present a good CV in the future.
- You are now prepared to take board exams. This may help you deal with the pressure in class.
- You also begin dictating yourself based on class 10 exams, which helps you build your confidence.
- Begin your session in a planned way.
- Know your syllabus properly.
- Divide your syllabi into small blocks.
- Follow the guidelines for completing your syllabus as per the instruction of your board, like CBSE, HBSE, and Punjab Board.
- Start reading the chapters in advance and underline the main points and difficult words with a pencil.
- Be a regular student. To avoid exam tension, maintain discipline in class and in your life.
- Use your summer vacation in the proper way to avoid an unnecessary burden after your vacation. Learn some new skills on vacation.
- Read the article on summer vacation.
- Read one or two pages a day to strengthen your reading skills.
- Write one page daily.
- Make your daily schedule in advance.
- Don’t take on the unnecessary burden of class 10, which, as I previously stated, is the same as other classes.
NOTE: STUDENTS SHOULD CONCENTERATE MORE ON AS THEY WILL BUILD YOUR BASE FOR CLASS 12
- READING COMPREHENSION; 5 MARKS
- WRITING SKILLS: 10 MARKS
- GRAMMAR: 12 MARKS
FOR OTHER DETAILS CHECK THE SYLLABUS
Now, I think you might have understood the importance of class 10. You know that you are going to appear in a board examination this year. Therefore, you should plan accordingly and keep your eye on your target for examinations. Don’t take unwanted tension and get panicked. Be focused, cool, prepared. Finally, follow the above and your teachers. God will bless you with good grades. For academic guidance, feel free to contact us.