Latest update: Teachers’ long anxiety about the outcome of the Teachers’ Transfer Drive 2022 is over. Get your order from your MIS.(28/08/2022, Time: 6 a.m.)
My Best Wishes to all of you for your new destination. The students have got new teachers.
The stress of the outcome of the Teachers’ Transfer Drive 2022 among teachers is increasing minute by minute as the time of the result is coming nearer. I have seen students tense before the result and this time we are in full tension of the result of Teachers’ Transfer Drive 2022. We are impatiently waiting for the result of the Teachers’ Transfer Drive 2022. We have been telling the students how to come out of tension and achieve results since our inception in the education department. I have written many articles on stress among students for various reasons. While taking morning tea, I realised how my friends are feeling about the outcome of the Teachers’ Transfer Drive 2022. So, I decided to write my feelings about the outcome of the Teachers’ Transfer Drive 2022 and how I can help my friends come out of this unexplained anxiety. Even though I am not a psychology teacher, I have read extensively about human psychology in such situations.
In my last article on “Don’t get panicked at the last moment of filling stations (Teachers’ Transfer Drive 2022)”, I discussed a lot of the methods of how you can leave all your stress, anxiety, and fatigue behind at teachers’ transfer drive 2022.
“Stress is a feeling of emotional or physical tension. It can come from any event or thought that makes you feel frustrated, angry, or nervous. Stress is your body’s reaction to a challenge or demand. In short bursts, stress can be positive, such as when it helps you avoid danger or meet a deadline”.
Stress is a normal feeling. There are two main types of stress:
- Acute stress. This is short-term stress that goes away quickly. You feel it when you slam on the brakes, have a fight with your partner, or ski down a steep slope. It helps you manage dangerous situations. It also occurs when you do something new or exciting. All people have acute stress at one time or another.
- Chronic stress. This is stress that lasts for a longer period. You may have chronic stress if you have money problems, an unhappy marriage, or trouble at work. Any type of stress that goes on for weeks or months is chronic stress. You can become so used to chronic stress that you don’t realize it is a problem. If you don’t find ways to manage stress, it may lead to health problems.
Are we feeling the emotional and physical tension of the Teachers’ Transfer Drive 2022?
Teachers’ Transfer Drive 2022: Stress is normal in situations where the outcome of the Teachers’ Transfer Drive is unknown. You may be waiting impatiently for the final station assignment, and we are in the same situation as the students were when the results were announced.
“Your body reacts to stress by releasing hormones. These hormones make your brain more alert, cause your muscles to tense, and increase your pulse. In the short term, these reactions are good because they can help you handle the situation causing stress. This is your body’s way of protecting itself”. https://medlineplus.gov/
Follow the following things till you get your result on the outcome of the Teachers’ Transfer Drive 2022.
- You might have filled your choices sensibly, thinking that you can’t do anything now. Just relaxed.
- Don’t think too much on the drive. Go to your class and get involved with your students.
- Have healthy food and drink enough water.
- You have a job and you are better than those who don’t have any job.
- Accept that you are supposed to work in any circumstances and at any place in Haryana as we are all in state cadre.
- Accept that your union has tried its best to make you comfortable while participating in the Teachers’ Transfer Drive 2022.
- Everything will be fine. Such things are temporary.
- You can’t do that with the demographic problems of teachers.
- So, be positive as we are ready to face the music.
- Don’t get panicked as there are demographic differences in the availability of candidates.
- In some districts, we have more teachers as compared to other districts. Consider yourself a state cadre working on a sanctioned position.
- You are a confirmed employee of the education department. Nothing will happen except the distance from your home.
- SUGAM PORTAL is there if something mishappens, and the grievances of affected teachers will be solved.
- You have the blessings of your students; therefore, nothing wrong will happen to any of my friends. I hope so, too.
- Wait for the outcome of the transfer drive in 2022. Continue your daily routine of attending all activities as per your schedule.
- All the best to all your friends and feel lucky that we are all comfortable in our life by God’s Grace.
- Leave all your stress, anxiety, and fatigue of teachers’ transfer drive 2022.
- Relax with your family and forget it. Just wait.
Do you know what you have to do after the outcome of the Teachers’ Transfer Drive 2022?
- To know the allotted station, check your MIS.
- Take a copy of the transfer order from your MIS.
- Get it xeroxed and make two copies at a minimum.
- Prepare a letter of request to relieve you from the station.
- Don’t forget to mention the order number.
- Get it sanctioned by the Principal.
- Prepare a relieving slip and get it signed by the Principal.
- Check the date and time of relieving F.N. or A.N.
- Ask the clerk to write down the order number of your school order book as it is required in HRMS.
- If you are relieved in the F.N., try to join on the same day in the F.N. as your salary will be prepared as per the date and time of your relieving.
- Check your service book and verify that all entries are made properly in the service book.
- Check your Personal file and don’t forget to carry it with you.
- If you have a charge, ask your principal to include the phrase “relieved undercharge.”
- Ask the clerk to be relieved from HRMS and mention the date and time so that the salary can be prepared as per the rule.
- Your new school will withdraw your salary and then the salary from your old school will be generated automatically.
- Check your HRMS properly and complete it in all senses.
- Keep a counter copy of all the documents for relieving and joining.
- Don’t get panicked at the last moment of filling Stations(Teachers’ Transfer Drive 2022)
- DSE Haryana Transfer List
- School Education Haryana
Important Note: JBT Transfer Haryana 2022: Going to start soon: Upcoming