G.S.S.S. DADRI TOYE, JHAJJAR, MADE HISTORY in Class 10&12
KAJAL D/o SH. SATISH, 469, G.S.S.S., DADRI TOYE, JHAJJAR, SECURED THE HIGHEST MARKS IN SCHOOL. 18 STUDENTS SECURED MORE THAN 80%, CONGRATULATION TO ALL STUDENTS FROM PRINCIPAL, SH. BALJEET KUMAR AND ALL STAFF.
KEEP IT UP MY DEAR STUDENTS-M.S. YADAV, LECTURER IN ENGLISH
The Board of School Education (BSEH), Bhiwani, declared the results of class 12 on June 15, 2022. This is the best ever result in the history of the board irrespective of irregular classes due to COVID-19. The total overall pass percentage is 87.08% for regular students and 73.28% for private candidates. Congratulations to all students who succeed as per their expectations. Girls took first place in all three streams: Science, Commerce, and Humanities. Kajal, KCM Public Sr. Sec. School, Nidana, Rohtak, topped Haryana by getting 498/500 (99.6%). 2,45,685 students appeared in the examinations, and 2,13,946 students were lucky enough to qualify for the exams. Download your result from the board’s website at https://bseh.org.in/
The Main Attractions of the class 12 Result
Girls took first place in all three streams.
- 1st: Kajal, Rohtak, Humanities, got 498(Homework matters).
- 2nd: Muskan, Jind, Commerce, got 496( Books are the best friend).
- 2nd: Sakshi, Kurukshetra, Commerce, got 496(Advance Reading matters).
- 3rd: Shruti, Hisar, Humanities, got 495(15 minutes break after 1.5 hrs of study, Daily Yoga).
- 3rd: Poonam, Commerce, Palwal, got 495(Internet solves the problems in absence of school).
Overall Result Haryana at a glance
- Students Appeared: 2,45,685.
- Passed: 2,13,946 .
- Failed: 8,135.
- Re-appear: 23,604.
- 6.85% more girls passed as compared to boys.
- Commerce: 92.52%.
- Humanities: 86.61%.
- Science: 85.84%.
- 100% result, Govt. Schools: 244; Private Schools: 434.
- Model Sanskriti Schools’ Result: Lowest among all categories.
Jhajjar District Result at a glance
- Result for Jhajjar District: 88.57%, compartment: 913.
- Kiran D/o Sh. Yashpal Ahlawat received 493 in 12th Science from Baharana, placing her in the top ten. Congratulations from all the teachers of Jhajjar Dist.).
- Nainu D/o Sh. Karamvir, V.P.O. Raiya, the farmer’s daughter, wants to become a doctor, got 488, 12th Medical, 5th position in the medical group. (Congratulations Beta, all the best for future assignments).
- Payal, V.P.O. ACHHEJ, JHAJJAR, got 494 in Sc. Non-Medical also ranked among the top 10. (Congratulations from all the staff of Jhajjar Distt.).
G.S.S.S.,DADRI TOYE, JHAJJAR AT GLANCE
KAJAL D/O SH. SATISH 469
Ajay S/o Sh. Satynarayan, 459
Inder S/o Sh. Mahipal, 435
- PUNEET S/O HARI OM, 405
- GAJALA D/O SUKHBIR,406
- KAJAL D/O SANT RAM, 427
- KANISHKA D/O RAJESH KUMAR, 457
- PARMILA D/O PAPPU, 403
- PAYAL D/O PARDEEP, 418
- PREETI D/O SUKHI RAM, 444
- RAKHI D/O SUNDER SINGH, 427
- TANNU D/O TATBIR, 451
- TANNU D/O DEVENDER, 423
- CHETAN S/O RAMKISHAN, 406
- KAVITA D/O LAKHPAT, 390
- MAMTA D/O SUKHBIR, 378
- NICE /SANDEEP, 396
- PARVESH/AJIT SINGH, 396
- RAMBHATERI/DEEN DAYAL, 374
- RITU/PARDEEP/, 396
- TANISHA/LAXMAN, 390
- DEEPAK/NARESH, 385
- DHAN SINGH/ CHETRAM, 389
- NARENDER/RAJESH KUMAR, 397
ReadLearnExcel English Grammar:
- 12 Tenses in English Grammar: The Beginning of the English Learning Language
- English Grammar: Active and Passive Voices with Examples of 12 Tenses
- Direct and Indirect Speech: Steps & Rules to Change Narration
- Modal Auxiliaries for all Classes: PDF
- Articles in English: The Beginning of Learning English Grammar PDF
- Articles in English: The Beginning of Learning English Grammar
TANISHA D/O SH. BALRAJ, 455
PREETI D/O SUKHI RAM, 444
G.S.S.S. DADRI TOYE, CLASS 10 RESULT AT A GLANCE
Class 10, Top 3
Ashish S/o Sh.Satyanaryan, 457
Nancy D/o Sh. Chander Bhan, 454
Priyanshi D/o Sh. Dharmender, 443
- Sonia D/o Sh. Laxman, 440
- Priyanka D/o Jaibhagwan, 440
- Aditya S/o Sh. Rajesh, 435
- Mohit S/o Ashok Kumar, 429
- Payal D/o Sh Tatbir, 425
- Hunny S/o Naresh Kumar, 420
- Mamta S/o Sh.Pritham, 419
- Kaushal S/o Kuldeep Singh, 417
- Deepanshu S/o Sh. Daulat Ram, 408
- Lakshay S/o Sh. Sanjay Kumar, 405
- Yash D/o Sh. Jai Mangal, 403
- Bhawna D/o Sh. Anand, 401
Komal D/o Sh. Satish Kumar, 484
Aditya Chauhan S/o Sh. Rakesh Kumar, 448
- Parveen S/o Sh. Seeta Ram, 443
Students Hacks( Samadhan) to Succeed in Life
Student life is the most significant aspect of a person’s life, and everyone wants to return to it at some point. When this stage of your life is gone and you are faced with obligations, you realise how important student life was. You are now a responsible adult who must manage his personal affairs. You don’t have to worry about many things as a student at a school, college, or university. However, there are solely academic responsibilities. Students confront challenges as well, and they must solve them in order to meet their academic obligations. At different levels, students may have different issues. We’ll do everything we can to make your daily tasks easier. “Life Hacks” are methods for making things easier. Relaxed, we’ll go through some great ideas for making your life more productive and enjoyable. Struggle, anxiety, fatigue, and worries are all part of life, and students are no exception. Learning is a lifelong process that occurs at various levels. Student life hacks are the methods students use to learn new things in school, college, and university. You learn new things, and as a result, you gain a better grasp of how to make excellent decisions on your own. So, let’s discover some wonderful and vital life hacks together that will help you succeed in life. Life is challenging, but your life hacks can assist you!
30 Questions Before Deciding on a Course and College?: Coming Soon
A. Why are You Choosing the Course? 9 Important Questions to Answer
B. Are you qualified for the course you’ve chosen? There are nine questions to be answered.
C. What is the Future of Your Course and College? Answer These 10 Questions.
Tensions about results, performance in the results, and what to do after the results have gripped students, parents, and teachers. The parents’ thoughts were taken over by fears of result-related suicides. It’s unfortunate, but it’s true. After the result is known, this is the critical moment to handle the problem. As a result, everyone is wondering how to deal with exam result anxiety. Today, I have decided to write something which can bring relief to students and parents whose kids didn’t perform well in the HBSE result for class 12.
As per the declaration made by the Chairman of HBSE, The Class 10 result will be declared today by 5 p.m. All the best to class 10 students. Be positive and relax. If you feel bad read the above article. Contact me for any guidance on results.